Invest with us.
We take care of everything, including offering you a HIGR return.
A real estate investment, secured by a primary lienholder mortgage.
Never secondary or lower.
A minimum return of 10% annually.
Up to 16% annually. And even more.
You can invest alone or with others on the same real estate project.
Here are some of our completed projects :
We work in compliance with all rules of the AMF, the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (the authority regulating financial market activity in Quebec). We invite you to refer to Regulation 45-106 of the AMF, particularly section 2.3 article (6) as well as the definitions of accredited investors on pages 1, 2, and 3.
Each loan is notarized and published in the Registre foncier du Québec where your name will appear to guarantee your investment1. We work with a mortgage broker to prepare all mortgage documents.
Invest with experienced people.
Invest with competent people, present at every stage of the project.
Invest with the same guarantees as a bank or a credit union.
1Despite all the safeguards put in place to secure your investment, you also need to understand that your investment involves a risk, a risk related to real estate.
Investir un peu, beaucoup, passionnément
500 $ pour chaque référence d’investisseur
Here’s how interest and return rates are calculated:
- Payment of interest on your invested capital will be paid upon resale of the property, within 5 business days of the notarized deed of sale. You will at that time receive capital + interest;
- A minimum of 3 months of interest will be paid to you, no matter when the sale of the property occurs within the first 3 months of ownership;
- The interest payable is always calculated for whole months: since you are paid at the time of resale, if the sale is made after 4 months and 1 day of ownership, you will receive 5 months of interest;
- An interest yield of 16% annually will be calculated on the amount invested when the property is resold within the first 7 months of ownership;
- An interest yield of 15% annually will be calculated on the amount invested when the property is resold during the 8th month of ownership;
- An annual yield of 13.33% will be calculated on the amount invested when the property is resold during the 9th month of ownership;
- An annual yield of 12% will be calculated on the amount invested when the property is resold during the 10th month of ownership;
- An annual yield of 10.91% will be calculated on the amount invested when the property is resold during the 11th month of ownership;
- A 10% annual interest yield will be calculated on the amount invested when the property is resold during the 12th month of ownership;
- The interest payable is always based on the highest rate possible if the sale occurs between two months with different rates. For example: if we sell after 7 months and 1 week, 8 months of interest will be paid, but the rate will be 16% annual (corresponding to 7 months of ownership) rather than 15% (corresponding to 8 months of ownership);
- Any sale that occurs after 12 months of ownership will be paid capital plus interest of 10% upon resale and, monthly payments will be made beginning the 13th month in the amount of 1/12 of 10%;
- 12. The monthly payments mentioned in point 11 are in addition to the reimbursement of principal and interest from the 1st year.
In other words, in the event that you invest $ 100,000 and that the property is resold in 30 days or less, you will be repaid $100,000 in principal plus $4,000 in interest within 5 business days of the notarized sale. That same $4,000 paid in 30 days (1 month), on a 12-month basis, is the equivalent of $ 48,000 a year, or 48% interest. An exceptional case, we agree, but we have done it in the past. The first three months we pay the same amount of interest, $4,000.
In our example, at the other end of the scale, if the resale only occurs after 12 months, you will receive $100,000 in principal plus $10,000 in interest, which is the minimum expected return of 10%.
- You will need to sign a qualified investor statement
- You will need to provide proof that you are a qualified investor
- You will need to sign the mortgage loan agreement
- Vous aurez à signer l’acte hypothécaire devant notaire
- If you are not a qualified investor, you will need to fill out forms with our mortgage broker